At Tropical Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we have been committed to serving our customers, our community, and our family since 1994. Our owner, Moonie Noujaim, has 25+ years of experience in the HVAC industry and is a proud veteran of the U.S. Navy.
Tropical Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is different from ordinary HVAC repair companies in 5 ways:
- EXPERIENCE – For over 25 years we have been helping our customers feel comfortable in their homes by repairing, replacing and enhancing their heating and cooling systems like they were our own.
- ETHICS – Our ethics and values are unmatched. We are veteran owned and operated. Faith, family and values come first. We take pride in our work because it is accomplished with integrity, honesty, and quality expertise. We want you to be our customer for life.
- SAFETY – You don’t have to worry about inviting us into your home. All Tropical employees – including Moonie – have undergone background checks and drug testing. We require all our techs to have at least three years of experience in the field and PUT our customers first. We keep up to date on all new advances in the industry and the best and safest practices.
- TIME – We are here for you when you need us, 24 hours a day/7 days a week. We have flexible scheduling. Once you become our regular customer, you are never charged overtime hours, even if the job takes longer than expected.
- FAIR PRICING – We know that unexpected AC/Heating problems can be costly. Our main concern is getting your home comfortable again for a fair and reasonable price.
We have a special place in our hearts for those who have served or are currently serving our country. As a “Thank you” we proudly offer discounts to veterans, active military personnel, law enforcement, and firefighters.